This large radio-controlled watch features Acctim Autoset® technology, which means the watch is pre-set at the factory to the correct time and date. If the radio-controlled signal cannot be received, the Autoset® technology takes over and sets the watch to the correct time until it can be updated automatically again. This watch is tuned to the UK's Atomic Clock transmitter for accurate timekeeping with fully automatic set up and adjustment to seasonal time changes.Bold black numbers and hands contrast with the clear white face, which is complemented by a silver-coloured case and a textured brown strap with white stitching.With a press of the button the watch announces the time and date in a clear, natural English male voice. It also has a spoken low battery announcement.
- Nickel-free case with plastic case back.
- Silver-coloured case.
- Case dimensions: 41mm (1.61 inch).
- Clear white face, with contrasting bold black numbers and hands.
- Two raised buttons; one for time announcement, one for date announcement.
- One recessed button, which will only need to be used to force the watch to search for the radio-signal during season changes, should the watch fail to pick up the signal automatically.
- Announces time, day and date in a natural English, male voice.
- Textured brown strap with white stitching
- Supplied with a CR2032 battery fitted.
- Spoken low battery announcement.
- Batteries are only guaranteed for the first 90-days.
- It is highly recommended that only trained jewellers or watch specialists fit new batteries to avoid any damage to the watch.
- After replacing your watch battery, it will be necessary to put the hands to the 12 o'clock position to re-synchronise the hands and speech.
- You will receive this watch in power-saving mode, meaning there will be no speech or watch movement until it is activated.
- The watch can be used in the UK only where the radio signal can be received, and the time and date set automatically.
- This watch is not water-resistant.
- Sighted assistance may be required to activate the watch before first use and to calibrate the watch hands after changing the battery.
Downloadable product instructions:
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.
- Additional Information