The sheets in this pack of Brailon are punched on the long side with two holes and are suitable for use in our braille address book and the pocket organiser.
Brailon, also known as Thermoform, is a plastic-like paper developed specifically for use with Thermoform machines. It is an efficient and high quality way to re-create graphics and tactile documents. Not only is it reliable and durable, but also an inexpensive way to create exact duplicate and diagrams.
Brailon can also be used in a Perkins brailler to create long-lasting braille documents and is useful for people who struggle to feel the embossed dots on standard cartridge paper. If you're creating tactile images by hand, you can draw on it with an inkless ball-point pen or embossing tool - rest the Brailon on a rubber mat when doing this.
- 50 sheets.
- Sheet size: 9.5 × 13 cm (3.74 × 5.12 inches).
- Fits the Braille indexed address book (BB14) and Braille pocket organiser (BB11).
- Box weight: 0.10kg (100g).
- Clean with non-bleach disinfectant spray or wipes.
- Do not use any cleaners that contain bleaches, acids or coarse materials like as these will damage your Brailon sheets.
- We recommend carrying out cleaning patch-test on a sample sheet first.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.
- Paper size Other
- Paper type Punched