Magnetically mounted on the wearer’s eyeglasses frame and weighing less than an ounce, OrCam MyEye 2 is the only wearable artificial vision tech that is activated by an intuitive pointing gesture or simply by following the wearer's gaze – allowing for hands-free use without the need of a smartphone or wi-fi.
The MyEye2 can be taught to recognise faces and will also identify products (by reading barcodes), colours and bank notes. It can also tell you the time and date – simply look at your wrist as if checking a watch.
- Lightweight, wireless reading device
- Magnetically mounts to arm of eye glasses
- Hands-free use
- Does not need wi-fi or a smartphone
- Discreetly reads aloud digital or printed text from any surface, in real time
- Can learn to recognise faces
- Identifies products via barcode
- Identifies bank notes
- Recognises colours
- Can follow the wearer’s gaze and recognise simple gestures to start reading, or tell the time
- Measurements: 13 x 76 x 19mm (0.5 x 3 x 0.7 inches)
- Weight: 23g (0.8 oz)
- 2 year warranty.
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. If you’re buying a special order product, we will pass on your contact information to our partners to enable delivery. We may also quote extended delivery times, outside of our standard terms and conditions for these products.
Important - order cancellations and returns
We are unable to cancel your order once it has been placed. Should you change your mind about this special order product, you will need to accept the delivery and then contact RNIB Helpline to arrange its return; guidance on how to do this can be found in our Returns Policy.
This product is returnable within 14 days of receipt in an “as new” condition in original, undamaged packaging.
We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.