RNIB CircleMate compassLC245
The perfect maths tool for drawing circles quickly and easily. Create tactile circles from 1cm to 20cm in diameter on embossing film or clear print ones using a marker pen. Supplied in a pack of five.
A simple compass made of black plastic, which has raised lines to show the half centimetre marks and raised dots denoting the centimetre marks. Next to each measurement mark is a hole for pens and pencils to fit in. The compass can be used with thick nib pens to create clear print diagrams or with plastic embossing film (also known as German film) to produce a raised tactile diagram. One end of the compass is rounded and has a hole for inserting a pin (not included) to hold it in place on a geometry board.
- Pack of five CircleMate compasses.
- Tactile markings for centimetres and half centimetres.
- Pen/pencil hole at each measurement mark to make tactile or clear print circles.
- Made from recycled PETG plastic, which is a food-safe environmentally friendly material.
- Size: 110 × 15 × 4mm (4.3 × 0.6 × 0.15 inches).
- Weight per item: 40g (1.4oz).
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.
- Format Tactile