This simple one-button talking thermometer also has an LCD screen which displays the temperature in 42-point font.
It’s easy to use and will automatically turn itself off after 10 minutes. In standby mode it has a battery life of 4 000 hours.
It measures between 300 and minus 50 degrees Celsius (572 and minus 58 degrees Fahrenheit) including liquids. The metal probe is 12.5cm long and comes with a protective cover.
The top of the unit includes a moulded clip so you can hang up the thermometer when not in use.
- Easy-to-use talking food thermometer.
- Clear female synthetic voice.
- LCD display shows temperature in 42-point font.
- Measures in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Measures minus 50 to 300 degrees Celsius (minus 58 to 572 Fahrenheit).
- Colour: Black.
- Size: 24 × 5cm (9.4 × 1.9 inches).
- Weight: 52g (1.83oz).
- Requires 2 × AAA batteries (not included).
- Directly below the battery compartment there is a small red recessed button. This changes the temperature between degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Non-returnable due to hygiene reasons unless faulty or unopened and returned within 14 days in a sellable condition.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.
- Colour Black
- Kitchen product features Talking
- Language English (UK)
- Voice type Female, Synthetic