Talking food thermometerDK27
This simple one-button talking thermometer also has an LCD screen which displays the temperature in 42-point font.
It’s easy to use and will automatically turn itself off after 10 minutes. In standby mode, it has a battery life of 4,000 hours.
It measures between 300 and minus 50 degrees Celsius (572 and minus 58 degrees Fahrenheit), including liquids. The metal probe is 12.5cm long and comes with a protective cover.
The top of the unit includes a moulded clip so you can hang up the thermometer when not in use.
- Easy-to-use talking food thermometer.
- Clear female synthetic voice.
- LCD display shows temperature in 42-point font.
- Measures in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Measures minus 50 to 300 degrees Celsius (minus 58 to 572 Fahrenheit).
- Colour: Black.
- Size: 24 × 5cm (9.4 × 1.9 inches).
- Weight: 52g (1.83oz).
- Requires 2 × AAA batteries (not included).
- Directly below the battery compartment there is a small red recessed button. This changes the temperature between degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Non-returnable due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty, or unopened and returned within 14 days in a sellable condition.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.
- Colour Black
- Kitchen product features Talking
- Language English (UK)
- Voice type Female, Synthetic