Dolphin SuperNova screen reader speech only softwareHT195
SuperNova screen reader enables blind or partially sighted computer users to hear rather than see what is happening on their computer screen. The text on the screen display is converted to speech, which can then be heard through your computer. SuperNova screen reader can also send the screen contents to a braille display.
- Fully integrated speech and braille.
- Quick and easy installation program with large print, speech and braille output.
- Easy to use via simple Windows control panel.
- Multi language support with a choice of over 25 languages.
- Customise the speed and volume of the voice, and control the level of detail and punctuation that is spoken.
SuperNova screen reader can read documents, announce numbers, capital letters, punctuation or text attributes and graphic objects labelling. These features help you to navigate a document the way you wish, and find information more quickly. SuperNova Screen Reader produces responsive and accurate grade 1 and grade 2 braille and braille navigation independent of speech.
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating systems. For other operating systems please contact the technology information and support team.
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. If you’re buying a special order product, we will pass on your contact information to our partners to enable delivery. We may also quote extended delivery times, outside of our standard terms and conditions for these products.
- Software products are non-returnable once opened, unless faulty.
- UK sales only.