Jump from Albert Square to Midsomer and from Weatherfield to Holby at the press of a button with this large-button programmable remote control.
The Geemarc TV10 universal remote control has 20 easy-to-see buttons (19 are programmable) and is ideal for people with sight loss or limited dexterity.
Simpler than standard remotes with large clearly marked buttons that contrast with the case this device puts you in charge of what you watch. Designed to be easy to use it has eight extra-large buttons (power mute AV volume up volume down channel up channel down and profile select) plus 12 large buttons (keypad zero to nine buttons plus
-/-- (for older TVs that won’t otherwise let you enter two digits to jump to a higher numbered channel) and two rotating arrows symbol which lets you go back to the previous channel selected). You can programme each individual button (except profile selection – the remote can be programmed for two TVs – just switch between profiles to watch the one you want. A small red LED light will tell you which profile is selected).
Set-up is quick and easy using simple point-and-click programming (you will need your original remote control to ‘teach’ the TV10 the commands). This remote is suitable for TVs TV receivers and VCRs (but not smart TVs).
- Universal TV remote control.
- 20 large buttons with clear markings and good contrast.
- Simple to programme.
- Pairs with two devices (not suitable for smart TVs).
- Compatible with other remotes that work with infrared.
- 165mm x 45mm x 15mm approx
- Requires two × AAA batteries (not included).
- Make sure the original remote that came with the device is in working order by testing it on your device. If it is not responding it might not be working correctly.
- Make sure you are not performing the learning procedure under bright lighting or in bright sunlight as this can interfere.
- Ensure that the two remotes are approximately 2 to 3 cm apart and that the transmitting end of the original remote is facing the remote. Sometimes holding the key on the original remote down for slightly longer may help and conversely sometimes quickly pressing and releasing the key on the original works better.
- The batteries used should have sufficient power. Even though the remote works when using it to switch on and off devices it might not have enough power to be able to learn additional functions. Please replace a new set of batteries
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.