Janus interline braille frameBF26
This braille frame, featuring 11 lines with 19 cells each, allows you to braille paper the size of a standard three by five-inch index card, and emboss both sides without having to remove the paper from the frame.
Great for jotting down short notes while out and about, adding details to business cards or receipts, or leaving a note in a lunchbox for your loved ones!
The frame uses the interline braille method, with five rows on one side and six rows on the other. It's made of durable black plastic and is closed on three sides, you slide your paper into the open end, which is notched for easy insertion and removal.
Work from right to left and write all braille symbols in reverse so that when the paper is removed and turned over your braille will be the right way round.
On the side of the frame with five lines, there is a small hole in the bottom left corner, this can be used to hold the supplied saddleback stylus when not in use.
- Durable plastic braille frame (also known as a braille slate).
- Braille on both sides of the paper without having to remove it from the frame – double line spaced (interlined).
- Use with our cartridge paper (BP27).
- 11 lines, 19 cells per line (209 cells in total). Six lines one side, five lines on the other.
- Supplied with a saddleback style.
- Size: 13.95 × 8.89 cm (5.5 × 3.5 inches).
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.