Loud flashing doorbell with vibrating pagerDH417
This doorbell system is ideal for anyone with sight and/or hearing loss. The flashing mains-powered chime unit, portable vibrating pager and water-resistant bell push combine to make you aware of the doorbell via vibration, amplified sound and through flashing.
Pre-paired and with no wiring, the system is easy to install and has a range of up to 250 metres (820 feet) in an open area, or 30 to 150 metres (98 to 492 feet) in a typical home. You can choose from four volume levels and one of 52 melodies. The melody on the chime unit and pager can be set separately, with different tunes.
The pager will also chime and flash a small red light, as well as vibrating, when activated.
- Loud, flashing doorbell with vibrating pager.
- Adjustable volume and 52 selectable melodies.
- Flashing plug-in unit.
- Vibrating pager with optional belt clip.
- Range indoors: 30-150 metres
- Range outdoors: up to 250 metres.
- Volume: 65-110dB
- Pager size: 60 × 90 × 17mm (2.4 × 3.6 × 0.7 inches)
- Doorbell size: 40 × 70 × 18mm (1.6 × 2.8 × 0.7 inches)
- Transmitter (plug-in chime unit): 85 × 80 × 60mm (3.5 × 3.2 × 2.4 inches)
- Weight: 193g (14oz)
- Pager requires two AAA batteries (not included).
- Bell push supplied with 32A 12V battery pre-inserted.
- Please note: There is a battery tab that must be removed from the bell push to activate the battery. Sighted assistance may be required.
In the box
- Flashing, chime unit with integral 3-pin plug
- Portable vibrating pager (includes integral belt clip)
- Bell push (23A 12V battery pre-inserted)
- 3M padded sticker (for doorbell)
- Two wall plugs and screws