Our bestselling Liquid Level Indicators have been helping people with sight loss get their morning cuppa for more than 25 years.
This compact, lightweight device has three metallic probes which indicate two separate liquid levels within a cup or mug by triggering audible alerts. The first alert tells you when to stop adding hot water if you also want to add milk; the second alert tells you when the cup is nearly full.
The device can be used on most cups and mugs, as well as glasses, jugs and (cold) cooking pots.
Store your Liquid Level Indicator on the fridge door, using the built-in magnets, so it's always easy to find when you need it.
You can use a damp cloth to clean the probes, but please note that the unit must never be immersed in liquid as it is not sealed and the electronics will be damaged.
It is recommended that you test the unit with cold water before each use, to ensure the device has sufficient battery capacity to operate properly. The easy-open battery drawer makes changing the battery simple and a beep confirms it is fitted correctly.
- Provides audible alerts.
- Colour: Blue.
- Wipe-clean only – do not immerse in water.
- Maximum temperature plastic case can be exposed to: 70C.
- Maximum temperature metal prongs can be exposed to: 100C (no longer than 15 seconds).
- Requires 1 × CR2032 battery (included).
- Non-returnable due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.
- Colour Blue
Downloadable product instructions
- Print instructions for DK127 (DOCX)
- Braille instructions for DK127 (BRF)
- Audio instructions for DK127 (MP3)
Hardcopy product instructions
- When ordering via our Helpline, please note that instruction codes DK127P, DK127B and DK127CD covers the liquid level indicator models with product codes DK127 and DK139.