RNIB Liquid Level Indicator, audible and vibratoryDK127
Our bestselling Liquid Level Indicators have been helping people with sight loss get their morning cuppa for more than 25 years.
This compact, lightweight device has three metallic probes which indicate two separate liquid levels within a cup or mug by triggering audible and vibratory alerts. The first alerts tell you when to stop adding hot water if you also want to add milk; the second alerts tell you when the cup is nearly full.
The device can be used on most cups and mugs, as well as glasses, jugs and (cold) cooking pots.
Store your Liquid Level Indicator on the fridge door, using the built-in magnets, so it's always easy to find when you need it.
- Provides audible and vibratory alerts.
- Colour: Yellow.
- Wipe-clean only – do not immerse in water.
- It is recommended that you test the unit with cold water before each use, to ensure the device has sufficient battery capacity to operate properly.
- You can use a damp cloth to clean the probes, but please note that the unit must never be immersed in liquid as it is not sealed and the electronics will be damaged.
- Requires 1 × CR2032 battery (included).
- The easy-open battery drawer makes changing the battery simple and a beep confirms it is fitted correctly.
- Close the drawer after replacing the battery and the confirmation beep will sound if the battery is correctly inserted.
- Non-returnable due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty.
- Colour Yellow
Downloadable product instructions
- Print instructions for DK127 (DOCX)
- Braille instructions for DK127 (BRF)
- Audio instructions for DK127 (MP3)
Hardcopy product instructions
- When ordering via our Helpline, please note that instruction codes DK127P, DK127B and DK127CD covers the liquid level indicator models with product codes DK127 and DK139.