This revolutionary printer uses ground-breaking technology to produce documents with braille and tactile images in a single step at a more affordable price than ever before.
TactPlus uses thermal technology and capsule paper to create tactile documents as simply as a standard printer turns out images and text.
Weighing less than the 3lb, the TactPlus tactile printer is small and lightweight, making it easy to print on the go.
Ideal for educational establishments, enabling you to emboss high-resolution graphics of virtually any image, for children and students to learn through touch.
- Print silently (less than 50 decibels of sound output).
- Usability is enhanced with voice guidance.
- USB, Wireless, and LAN interface.
- Product is supplied with one pack of Custom TactPlus printer paper containing 100 sheets. Additional packs can be purchased, product code BP71.
- Product instructions are not sent out as standard. These must be requested if required.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.