This talking thermometer measures your temperature from either your forehead or ear and announces the reading within two seconds in a synthetic female American voice, in either degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit.
Measured body temperatures range from 32 to 42.9C (89.6 to 109.3F) – it will also measure room temperatures from 5 to 59.9C (41 to 139.8F).
The thermometer will store up to 30 sets of temperatures, for a maximum of 30 days. Temperature is stored together with date, time and measurement mode (ear or forehead).
Talking functions can be enabled and disabled as required at the press of a button. The thermometer will also speak room temperature and the current time if prompted.
- Measure body temperature from ear or forehead in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Readings announced in a synthetic female American voice.
- Body temperature measurement ranges from 32-42.9C (89.6-109.3F).
- Room temperature measurement ranges from 5-59.9C (41-139.8F).
- Time and date displayed in 12-hour clock mode.
- Range of date display: 2001 to 2099. The initial date set is January 01, 2020.
- Maximum 30 sets of temperatures stored for up to 30 days.
- Size: 160 × 110 × 47mm.
- Weight: 131g.
- Sighted assistance may be required for initial set-up of the thermometer.
- Requires two AAA batteries – included and already fitted in place.
- Non-returnable due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.
- Healthcare product features Talking, LCD display, User memories
- Language English (US)
- Voice type Female, Synthetic