They didn't have television the internet or microwave ovens but the 1920s definitely had style! This attractive vintage-style square-faced talking watch lets you channel Roaring 20s cool but with up-to-the-minute technology.
The square metallic grey plastic case with silver-coloured bezel and expanding bracelet strap would be the perfect accessory to slip on your wrist before facing Hercule Poirot in the drawing room…
The clear white face has Art Deco vibes with bold black numbers at 12 3 6 and 9 o'clock and sharp black lines marking the hours in between.
Under the vintage looks hide 21st century features… This atomic watch is radio-controlled in the UK Germany Japan and US (Pacific Mountain Central and Eastern time zones) so will automatically set the time in these countries (and adjust itself in March and October when the clocks change).
Time and date are announced in RNIB's clear English male voice at the push of a button and you can set optional hourly announcements and an alarm.
For more details about this product check the product instructions manual (in the User Guides tab) to help you decide if this product is suitable for you.
This watch is available with an expanding bracelet strap or black leather strap. You are currently viewing the listing for the watch with expanding bracelet.
- Talking watch with alloy expanding bracelet.
- Square metallic grey plastic case with silver-coloured bezel.
- Easy-to-see clear white face with bold contrasting black hands and numbers at 12 3 6 and 9 o'clock.
- Voice: natural English male.
- Radio-controlled – sets time automatically.
- Optional alarm.
- Optional hourly chime.
- Plastic case back (nickel-free).
- Case size: 40 x 33mm (1.57 × 1.29 inches).
- Strap width: 20mm (0.79 inches).
- Minimum wrist size: 205mm (8.07 inches).
- Maximum wrist size: 315mm (12.4 inches) – under high tension.
- Weight: 32g (1.13oz).
- Recycling information: Supplied in a gift box with white overbox. Packaging is recyclable.
The watch can be used in the UK Germany Japan and USA (Pacific Mountain Central and Eastern time zones) where the radio signal can be received and the time and date set automatically.
In regions where a radio signal cannot be received the time can be set manually. The date function is only available when the watch has received the radio signal.
Batteries and strap
- RNIB does not guarantee batteries or watch straps.
- Supplied with a CR2032 battery fitted.
- We recommend that only trained jewellers or watch specialists fit new batteries to avoid any damage to the watch.
- The watch is in power saving mode when it arrives with you. Please follow the instructions supplied to turn the watch on.
- Please retain packaging until you're sure you'd like to keep the product. This product is returnable within 14 days from purchase date.
- When not in use store your watch in a clean dry soft container ideally in the original box you will receive it in.
- Wipe clean with a dry soft cloth after wear. This watch is not water-resistant.
One-year manufacturer’s warranty.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.
- Clock and watch features Alarm, Hour announcement
- Clock and watch type Radio controlled
- Colour option Silver
- Strap type Metal