The Olympus DM-770 recorder uses an integral, three-microphone system to provide stereo recordings. It has advanced voice guidance and distinctive button contours to help support our customers. The voice guidance allows simple navigation through the menu, while the integrated USB allows easy connection to a PC without the use of cables.
With 8GB of internal memory, allowing over 2,000 hours of recording, it also includes Sonority software, “Audio Notebook Plug-In”, a case and strap. It has the ability in noisy surroundings to focus in on the sound; while the “zoom” feature increases the directivity of the internal microphones to capture more focussed recordings in larger rooms. It has six environment options including; lecture, conference, dictation and more, so you can find the right setting for your needs.
- Stereo recorder.
- Voice guidance: announces operating conditions of recorder.
- When voice guide is on, the selected item is read aloud.
- 8GB internal flash memory.
- Operating system: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC OSX 10.5 – 10.11.
- Input up to 200 index marks in your recordings.
- Integral USB.
- Seven languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Swedish.
- Backlit display.
- Maximum recording time: 2,020 hours (MP3, 8kbps).
- Playback formats: PCM (WAV) or MP3.
- Playback control: fast, slow and intro.
- File operation: fast forward/rewind, skip forward/reverse.
- Organise up to five files.
- 3.5mm headphone jack.
- One AAA rechargeable battery (included).
- Size: 40 × 106 × 15mm (1.6 × 4.2 × 0.6 inches).
- Weight: 72g (2.5oz).
- 24-month warranty.