The ViewPlus Tiger Max braille printer is the fastest and most versatile of our desktop series braille printers. If you don’t want to pay for a heavy duty machine, but instead want a convenient desktop braille printer that still can handle larger paper sizes, the versatile Tiger Max braille embosser allows you to meet the challenge with ease.
- 60 characters per second.
- High quality single-sided braille.
- Industry leading tactile graphics.
- Tractor fed paper.
- Worry free maintenance.
- Two year manufacturer warranty.
- Dimensions: W60cm, D34cm, H15cm.
- Print speed: up to 60 CPS.
- Printing mode: single-sided.
- Tactile resolution: 20 DPI
- Tactile graphic dot heights: seven steps for color representation.
- Braille dot heights: adjustable in three heights.
- Paper width: 4 to 14 inches (101mm to 355mm)
- Paper: continuous, single-sheet feeder
- Paper weight: 30 to 140 lb (50gsm to 230gsm)
Connection / Compatibility
- Connection: USB (1.1, 2.0)
- Compatibility: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10
Dimensions / Weight
- Height: 5.75 inches (146mm)
- Width: 23.5 inches (597mm)
- Depth: 13.5 inches (343mm)
- Weight: 22lbs (10kg)
Temperature / Humidity
- Recommended temperature: 41 to 95 °F (5 to 35 °C)
- Storage temperature: -4 to 158 °F (-20 to 70 °C)
- Humidity: 20 to 80 per cent RH (non-condensing)
- 100 - 120V, 220 - 240V
- 50/60 Hz (+/- 3%)
- Standby: 10 W
- Heavy embossing: 85 W
Special order product
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. We will pass on your contact information to be able to deliver the product effectively. Whilst delivery is usually within seven days, it may take up to six weeks. The £9.95 delivery charge is included in the price for UK mainland deliveries, please contact us for a delivery quote for other areas of the UK such as Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands.
Important - order cancellations and returns
We are unable to cancel your order once it has been placed. Should you change your mind about this special order product, you will need to accept the delivery and then contact RNIB Helpline to arrange its return; guidance on how to do this can be found in our Returns Policy.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.