This magnetic Sudoku kit makes the numerical logic puzzles originally known as ‘evil magic squares’ accessible to braille users.
Pit your logic skills against as many Sudoku puzzles are you can find with this braille magnetic Sudoku board.
Simply place one of the Sudoku sheets on the magnetised aluminium board and complete the puzzle using the tiles (thin metal plates, 18mm square, embossed with the numbers one to nine in braille). A magnetic pen is included for easy placement (and replacement) of the tiles on the magnetic board.
The game comes with 10 Sudoku puzzle sheets (in print and braille), plus one blank grid for you to create your own puzzles from print or online sources, or our monthly puzzle magazine, Conundrum. It also includes a compartmented box, with cover, to organise and store the number tiles.
- Magnetic Sudoku kit.
- Board size: 25 × 30cm.
- Tile box contains 90 tiles.
- Magnetic pen.
- 10 Sudoku puzzle sheets in print and braille (plus one blank grid).
- Manual in uncontracted braille and print.
- Weight: approx 1 kg.
- Made in Germany.
Braille answer sheets
- A pack of 10 braille answer sheets to accompany your Marburg braille sudoku set is available to order separately under product code GB109A.
- Or you can download the answers sheets as a Braille Ready Format file, free of charge, from the User guides section.
- Age: 11+ years. Due to the small size of the metal tiles and magnet, we recommend that this puzzle kit is used under adult supervision.
- The Sudoku kit contains magnets. Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious injuries. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.
SKU Code: GB109
- Format Braille, Print
- Pack option Sudoku set
Downloadable answer sheets
Downloadable product instructions