Miele GuideLine washing machine (WDD 131 WPS)DK193
Miele’s GuideLine washing machine combines typical Miele quality, performance and economy with intuitive controls designed specifically for blind or partially sighted people. Thanks to Miele’s innovative tactile control panel design and audible programme signals, the GuideLine washing machine is simple and safe to operate without compromising on laundry performance.
- Front-loading washing machine with an operating panel, acoustic support, and audio operating instructions.
- Designed specifically for blind and partially sighted people.
- Gentle laundry care thanks to the Miele honeycomb drum.
- Miele quality – tested for the equivalent of 20 years of use.
- Economical, powerful and no wear and tear – the ProfiEco Motor.
- Tactile controls with acoustic support.
- Audio instructions supplied on USB stick.
- Mess-free use – built-in CapDosing system.
- Add Load function.
- 8kg drum.
- Five-year parts and labour warranty.
- Energy label A+++.
- Dimensions: 84.8cm (848mm) x 59.6cm (596) x 63.5cm (653mm)
Important - enhanced service charge for delivery, installation and removal
- There is a £64.03 inc VAT service charge for this product.
- This covers home delivery and the installation of your new machine and removal and recycling of your old machine.
- This charge will be added to your order at checkout.
For freestanding appliances Miele will disconnect your old appliance and take it away for recycling. They will put your new appliance in place including plugging it in and for freestanding washing machines Miele will connect to water supply and waste. In some circumstances, where they find mains services to be unsuitable for safe disconnection and connection or where some level of remedial works are required, Miele reserve the right to not carry out these services. Miele are unable to disconnect or connect hard wired appliances, to rewire plugs, to ‘customise’ fittings and fixtures or to dismantle or change any furniture.
Miele will remove all packaging and if required dispose of your old appliance leaving your with only your new Miele washing machine to enjoy.
Removal and recycling of your old machine
- The Miele delivery team will be automatically notified to take away your old washing machine for recycling, please let them know on the day of delivery if you wish to keep your old machine, perhaps you're giving it to a friend or relative.
- We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. We will pass on your contact information to be able to deliver the product effectively. Please note there is currently at least six to ten weeks delivery delay, this is due to COVID affecting suppliers stock availability.
Features exclusive to the Guideline Washing machine
Tactile control panel
The Miele GuideLine washing machine features a unique, tactile control panel that enables you to easily select the right programme and settings, ensuring laundry is cleaned to perfection every time.
The GuideLine is easy and intuitive to operate using just a rotary control and touch panel that also provide a strong visual contrast. The rotary control uses sound and raised dots to help you quickly select one of the 12 washing programmes, and the unique tactile control.
Audible programme confirmation
The Miele GuideLine washing machine features audible sounds at different pitches to ensure you can easily select the programme, temperature and other settings that you want.
The higher the selected temperature or spin speed, the higher the pitch of the sound. An audio version of the instruction manual is included to help you quickly master the settings and get the most from your appliance.
Washing machine features
Outstanding Miele quality and performance
Miele is the only brand to test washing machines for 20 years’ use, and thanks to its exceptionally low operating noise the GuideLine won’t be intrusive whilst running.
The GuideLine’s large 8kg capacity drum is big enough for family use and its honeycomb design protects even delicate fabrics when used with the hand wash programme. And for total peace-of-mind, a 5 year parts and labour warranty is included.
Miele innovations for added convenience
The GuideLine washing machine is mess-free, thanks to its built-in CapDosing system that uses detergent tablets to precisely dose the correct amount for each load of laundry. And the superb Add Load function enables you to add any forgotten items to the load at any stage of the cycle.
Since the company was founded in 1899, Miele has remained true to it's 'Immer Besser' brand promise. This means that we will do all that we can to be forever better than our competitors and forever better than we already are. Miele appliances, whether they are used for laundry care, vacuuming or in the kitchen, are subjected to the strictest stress and endurance tests before they are launched on the market. For our customers this means the peace of mind of knowing that choosing Miele is a good decision- and probably the decision of a lifetime.
- Colour White
- Kitchen product features Tactile buttons