This non-contact thermometer measures body, room or surface temperature at the touch of a button and announces the reading in a clear, loud voice.
With only four buttons, this thermometer is easy to use:
- On/Scan button to switch on the device and to measure temperature.
- Mode button to select body, room or surface temperature.
- Sound button to turn the sound on or off.
- Memory button to display the saved measurements.
To measure the temperature, simply hold the thermometer three to five cm away from the forehead and press the large ‘scan’ button for an accurate reading in either Celsius or Fahrenheit after two seconds. Results are announced in a synthetic female American voice.
The thermometer will alert you if measured body temperature is high. (The default threshold is 38 Celsius, but you can change this to a value between 37.3 and 39.1 Celsius.)
The thermometer uses infrared to enable contactless temperature readings from people, rooms and surfaces, and can save the last 32 measurements.
Choose English, Spanish, French or non-talking mode.
This thermometer is simple to set up and the batteries are easily changed.
- Non-contact talking thermometer.
- Takes temperature without skin contact.
- Readings announced in a synthetic female American voice.
- Measuring distance 3-5cm.
- Body temperature measurement ranges from 32-43C (89.6-109.4F).
- Room temperature measurement ranges from 10-40C (32-104F)
- Stores up to 32 readings.
- Automatic switch-off after 30 seconds.
- Languages: English, Spanish, French or non-talking.
- Size: 17.5 × 5 × 5.2cm.
- Weight: 124g.
- The first time use after installing batteries, wait 10-15 minutes for the device to warm up and adjust to the room temperature.
- The device will automatically shut off after 30 seconds of non-use.
- Volume can’t be adjusted.
Requires two AA batteries – included in the box.
Non-returnable due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.