The ONYX Deskset HD’s sleek new design has an integrated high-definition camera and a portable monitor to let you read what you want, wherever you go. Read objects from across large rooms and auditoriums with distance view; magnify reading materials, daily business tasks, classroom assignments, product labels, and craft projects with document view; and, with the self-viewing controls, turn it into a magnifying mirror.
This portable video magnifier adapts to a variety of environments and tasks for productivity at school, work, and at home. The improved design integrates a high-definition camera and monitor to let you clearly see what you want, whether it’s across the room or at your desk. The flexible camera provides document reading, distance viewing, and self-viewing modes with versatile controls.
- Self-contained and easy to carry.
- Three-in-one flexible camera with distance, document, and self views.
- Distance view and sharp focus.
- Document view gives the ability to magnify items such as reading materials, daily business tasks, classroom assignments, product labels, and craft projects.
- With self view, you get a magnified mirror image close up.
- Automatically remembers your last working settings in every view.
- 22-inch monitor.
- Magnification up to 125× the original size.
- Three-direction camera rotation.
- True, full colour, plus high-contrast full colour.
- Includes rolling carrying case.
- 33 colour modes including high-contrast, true-colour, and greyscale to fit your viewing needs.
- Freeze Frame allows you to freeze the image on the screen for close inspection of small objects or to keep your place.
- Focus Lock keeps the camera focused on the paper while writing.
- Keep your place easily with the adjustable Reading Lines, Masks, and Shades.
- Quickly zoom out to easily find your place and zoom back in using the Find feature.
RNIB Technology Support
For information or advice on technology that will be suitable for your needs, please contact our team on 0303 123 9999 and speak to one of our advisors within the Sight Loss Advice Service.
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. If you’re buying a special order product, we will pass on your contact information to our partners to enable delivery. We may also quote extended delivery times, outside of our standard terms and conditions for these products.
Important – warranty and returns
- One year warranty.
- You must notify us within 14 days of receipt if you wish to return the unopened ONYX HD as unsuitable.
Important – order cancellations and returns
We are unable to cancel your order once it has been placed. Should you change your mind about this special order product, you will need to accept the delivery and then contact RNIB Helpline to arrange its return; guidance on how to do this can be found in ou Returns Policy.