Read objects from across large rooms and auditoriums, or magnify items such as reading materials, daily business tasks, classroom assignments, product labels, and craft projects with the distance view, document view, and self-viewing controls.
- 33 colour modes including high-contrast, true-colour, and grayscale to fit your viewing needs
- Freeze Frame allows you to freeze the image on the screen for close inspection of small objects or to keep your place.
- Product arrives with large print instruction manual from the supplier.
- Includes £9.95 delivery costs.
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. If you’re buying a special order product, we will pass on your contact information to our partners to enable delivery. We may also quote extended delivery times, outside of our standard terms and conditions for these products.
Important - order cancellations and returns
We are unable to cancel your order once it has been placed. Should you change your mind about this special order product, you will need to accept the delivery and then contact RNIB Helpline to arrange its return; guidance on how to do this can be found in our Returns Policy.
These products are returnable within 14 days of receipt in an “as new” condition in original, undamaged packaging.We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.
- Magnification level Over 40x
- Magnifier features Desktop, Portable, Stand
Downloadable product instructions