Braille labelling tapeDL-TAPE
A multi-pack of 12mm labelling tape for use in a braille labeller, hand frame or with your Perkins brailler (adaptor required). Ideal for labelling items such as tins of food and CD collections. The raised dots will be a light grey colour as the black plastic is stretched to create the embossed braille character.
- 10 rolls of black braille labelling tape.
- Tape cartridges are easy to fit into a braille labeller.
- Size: 12mm wide, 3.5m long.
SKU Code: DL106
- Colour Black
- Labelling tape option 12mm black - pack of 10
- Material Adhesive, Plastic