Swissvoice Xtra 8155 HandsetDH449
This cordless extra handset is for use exclusively with the Swissvoice Xtra 2155 (DH436) and Xtra 3155 (DH435) telephones.
It has large keys which contrast clearly with the white case – the numbers are in large, white print for good contrast too. In addition, the digit keys will speak their numbers as you press them, to make dialling numbers easier.
The handset also offers a high-quality hands-free function, adjustable volume control (with six volume levels) and an audio-boost key (+30dB).
Ringtones are very loud (up to 90dB) and a flashing LED on the handset signals incoming calls, so that you never miss a call.
This handset is hearing aid-compatible and is easy to pair with the main phone (DH436 or DH435).
You can add up to three additional handsets to your Xtra 2155 or Xtra 3155 telephone.
- Amplified extra cordless handset for use with Swissvoice Xtra 2155 or Xtra 3155.
- Easy dialling thanks to the spacious keypad and large buttons.
- Black keypad buttons with clear white numbers.
- Talking digit keypad (seven languages available – English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish and Portuguese).
- Large backlit display.
- Extra loud ringer (up to 90db).
- Audio boost for extra loud earpiece volume (up to +30db).
- Hearing aid-compatible.
- Free field range: up to 300 metres.
- Indoor range: up to 50 metres.
- Requires three AAA rechargeable batteries (included).
Do not use your telephone to report for a gas leak or other potential explosion hazard. Do not try to open your phone to avoid electrical shock. Your telephone must be installed in a dry place, away from heat, humidity and direct sunlight.